Home / Education / The EQ (Emotional Quotient) Workshop for Teens

The EQ (Emotional Quotient) Workshop for Teens

Let’s help our teenagers start this summer vacation on a thoughtful note.

Querencia, a Holistic Growth Coaching initiative, is organizing a two-day workshop in South Delhi, on May 20th & 21st, to empower teenagers to be in control of their lives by understanding how their mind & emotions work.
The EQ Workshop is for those teenagers (13 – 18 years) who want to understand and develop the critical skills of being able to sail through strong emotions and steer these powerful emotions into productive work. This workshop will help teenagers build a sturdy foundation to handle challenges that life often throws at us.
EQ (Emotional Quotient) is the capacity for reorganizing our own feelings, and those of others, for motivating ourselves and managing emotions well in ourselves and in our relationships.
While IQ (Intelligence Quotient) may get your foot in the door, EQ will determine how far you go.
In fact, research shows that IQ can help you to be successful to the extent of 20% in your life, the rest of 80% success depends on your EQ. When the first research found that people with average IQs outperform those with the highest IQs 70% of the time, this anomaly threw a massive wrench into what many people had always assumed was the sole source of success—IQ.
Decades of research now point to EQ – emotional quotient/ emotional intelligence – as the critical factor that sets star performers apart from the rest of the pack.
The two-day workshop will follow Querencia’s three-pronged approach of theoretical knowledge, experiential learning, & creating communities of support, to ensure the process is beneficial in the long run.

Daniel J. Siegel, MD, & author of Brainstorm & other bestselling books, says, “Adolescents don’t just need to survive adolescence, they can thrive because of this important period of their lives.
The ‘work’ of adolescence can set the stage for the development of core character traits that will enable adolescents to go on to lead great lives of adventure and purpose…Adolescent period of life is in reality the one with the most power for courage and creativity.”
This workshop aims at providing our children the stepping stone into the journey of maximizing their potential by providing them tools to work on their emotional quotient. The details of the workshop & registration can be found here.

Querencia’s vision is to create a world of purposeful, cognizant beings by creating safe spaces that allow people to learn & maximize their potential for themselves & the world.
Find out more about Querencia’s founder here or give them a call at 8800519336 to know more

About Ayushi Mehta

Social Media Links And Follower Count Zomato (Level 10) https://zomato.com/Ayushi_Mehta Twitter https://twitter.com/AyushiMehta22 Instagram https://www.instagram.com/ayushi.mehta2/ Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ayushi.mehta2 Email - ayushi_mehta@rocketmail.com Based In Delhi

Check Also

VidyaGyan Hosts its 2nd Graduation Ceremony

 380 students pass out with an aggregate score of 83.3%  VidyaGyan Sitapur student …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *